- Infrastructure performance indicators – a new approach based on the Sustainable Development Goals. Masterton, G.G.T., Findlay, T., Wright, M. and Smith, S.D. International Symposium for Next Generation Infrastructure, London, 2017. http://isngi.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ISNGI-Conference-Proceedings-v2.pdf
- Identifying and Realising Project Benefits. Quattrone, P., Masterton, G.G.T., Valette, J. Research Project (ongoing), Project Management Institute, USA.
- Exploring Complex Systems at the Heart of Future Infrastructure. Masterton, G.G.T., Smith, S.D., Baker, H.R., Rush, D. Innovate UK KTN. London, 2017.
- Paolo Quattrone (2017) Embracing ambiguity in management controls and decision-making processes: On how to design data visualisations to prompt wise judgement,
Accounting and Business Research, 47:5, 588-612, DOI: 10.1080/00014788.2017.1320842
- Complex Systems in Infrastructure: Challenges and Opportunities. Gordon Masterton. Inaugural McPherson Keynote Lecture. International Council on Systems Engineering UK Conference. Warwick, 2017.
- Back to the Future: Infrastructure for a Changing World. Gordon Masterton inaugural lecture. University of Edinburgh, 2016.
- Transforming governance and reporting in UK Major Programmes, Professor Paolo Quattrone and Professor Cristiano Biusco, Research Impact Case Study.